Looking for a delicious caramel sauce recipe that is sugar-free and keto-friendly? Then this recipe is for you! 😉
- 120 grams of butter (melted)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 tbsp of granulated sugar substitute (we recommend Golden Lakanto Monkfruit or Swerve Granular)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- In a pot, melt the butter over low-medium heat.
- Add the granulated sugar substitute (we use this brand) and cook while stirring frequently until golden brown. This should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cream and vanilla extract then reduce the heat to simmer for 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally. The mixture should turn into a caramel color with a slightly thick consistency.
- Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
This recipe makes roughly 18 tablespoons.
Serving size: 1 tbsp
Per serving: Calories: 90g | Carbs: 0g | Sugar: 0g