For the tacos:
- Cooking spray
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 pound uncooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 batch Easy Taco Slaw
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- Sour cream
- Lime wedges
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a work surface. Stack the tortillas on top and wrap completely in the foil. Place the foil packet of tortillas on one corner of the baking sheet.
- Pat the shrimp dry and place on the baking sheet. Season with the cumin, chili powder, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper. Toss to combine and spread into an even layer.
- Roast until the shrimp are opaque and pink, stirring halfway through, 6 to 8 minutes total. Drizzle the cooked shrimp with the lime juice and toss to combine.
- Fill the tortillas with the roasted shrimp and top with the slaw, avocado, and sour cream. Serve with lime wedges.
Leftovers will keep for 1 day stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.