- 5oz pecans
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp granulated erythritol
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- Dash salt
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp granulated erythritol
- ¼ tsp + 10 drops liquid stevia
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 and line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the pecans and pulse until they are chopped in little pieces.
- In a medium bowl, add the pecans, almond flour, cinnamon, granulated erythritol, and salt. Combine these dry ingredients and then add the melted butter. Combine evenly.
- Press this mixture into the bottom of your baking pan and bake for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool while you prepare the pumpkin pie layer.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, pumpkin puree, erythritol, stevia, and heavy cream. Whisk together until smooth. Sift in the pumpkin pie spice and the coconut flour and whisk until smooth. It should be a tiny bit thicker because of the coconut flour.
- Pour the filling into the baking pan on top of the pecan crust. Bake for 40 minutes or until the pumpkin pie filling is set and not liquid anymore. Remove and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice into 9 bars and enjoy!
Cals: 247 Fat: 23.1g Carbs: 10.5g Fiber: 3.6g Protein: 6.1g Erythritol: 4g (Net Carbs: 2.9g)