No Bread Turkey Club
I should share some of the no bread turkey club tips I’ve learned along the way to help you all out. You MUST use parchment paper to roll it up. If you don’t have this you’re gonna have a mess on your hands.
It’s not going to be pretty to eat a no bread turkey club in public, but it will be delicious. Lots of people ask me, “but how do you eat it!?” and truthfully its a mess. You need to use the parchment paper to keep it all together and kind of pull it down as you go.
I have also found that anything too wet will not fair well in a no bread turkey club. So avoid anything like chicken salad, tuna salad or egg salad inside and stick to sliced meats or lunch meats.
NO BREAD TURKEY CLUB
- 8 large leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 1/4 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato thinly sliced
- Sauce of choice
- Lay a large piece of parchment paper on a cutting board – this step is essential for rolling up your no bread sandwich
- Wash and dry romaine lettuce and lay flat on the parchment. I removed the tough ends of the lettuce to ensure easy rolling. You want about a 6″ by 10″ rectangle of lettuce
- Layer turkey on the lettuce, then the strips of bacon, then the avocado and lastly the tomato slices
- Now get rolling! Use the parchment to help and roll the ingredients into a wrap, folding the sides in as you roll.
- Slice the wrap through the parchment paper in half. Best if enjoyed immediately! I like to have my mustard on the side to keep the wrap from getting too soggy.
source : https://madaboutfood.co/new-blog/no-bread-turkey-club