This Low Carb Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole Recipe is a great family dinner idea. Full of healthy vegetables and lean protein. This one-pot casserole is made low carb and can be served alongside rice for those that want it. Keto friendly recipes like this cabbage roll casserole make eating low carb easy!
- Ground Beef
- Sweet Onion
- Orange Bell Pepper
- Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- Smoked Paprika
- Dried Oregano
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Green Cabbage
- Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- Sauce oil, beef, onion and orange pepper over medium/high in large pan with high sides or a dutch oven. Cook until beef is browned and onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and sauce 1 more minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper. Top with cabbage. Cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Top with cheese, cover until melted then serve.