- 3 -4 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 2 stalk celery chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon dried onion chopped
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 16 ounces cauliflower cooked well and drained
- 8 ounces cheddar or montery jack cheese shredded
- salt to taste
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- paprika for top optional
Brown the sausage with the celery, onion and mushrooms.
Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended. Add Chicken.
Coarsely chop the cooked cauliflower.
Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9″x13″ baking dish.
If desired, dust the top with paprika.
Bake, covered with foil, at 350º for about 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake until hot and bubbly and top is lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.