These low carb pancakes are super easy to make and adhere to a keto diet. 😉
- 4 ounces lactose-free cream cheese organic preferred
- 4 pastured eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered stevia
- Pastured butter or ghee
- Frying Pan
- Put all of your ingredients except for the butter/butter into a blender, then blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the batter directly from the blender’s pitcher into your frying pan (that has been both pre-heated and greased with butter).
- Once bubbles appear evenly across your low carb pancake, flip and cook until the other side is cooked.
- Remove the pancake from the pan and transfer to a plate, then top your low carb pancakes with butter or ghee.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 259mg | Sodium: 219mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 825IU | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1.4mg