- 1 1/4 cup almond flour/meal
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Splenda or preferred sugar substitute
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 ounce packet sugar-free lime jello
- 1 teaspoon key lime or lime zest
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Mix almond flour, butter and sugar until mixture is crumbly.
Press into the bottom of pan and bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Stir in vanilla extract.
Add heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens and soft peaks forms.
Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet and zest and mix until blended.
Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.
Cover and chill in refrigerator until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.