These Low Carb Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Bites are the perfect keto side dish that will please the whole family! 😉
- 1 Head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 c. Crushed pork rind crumbs
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- Eggs beaten
- Oil for frying or an air fryer if desired
- If frying in oil on the stove, place the oil in a deep skillet or pot, and begin to heat it over medium heat. If you are using an air fryer, begin to preheat it if needed.
- Place the crushed pork rind crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, as well as salt and pepper to taste in a shallow bowl, and combine well.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the two eggs and 2 cloves of garlic. Beat together to combine well.
- Dredge the broccoli florets in the egg mixture, and then immediately into the pork rind mixture. Place them on a plate until you have finished coating all of the broccoli florets.
- Place the coated broccoli into the heated oil using tongs.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until the outside is golden brown, and the broccoli is tender. You can flip the florets from time to time with the tongs to make sure all sides cook evenly. Do not heat your oil up too quickly or at a high temperature, because the outside of your broccoli bites will burn while the inside remains uncooked.
- Serve immediately with your favorite keto friendly dipping sauce
If cooking Broccoli Bites in an air fryer, cook on high for 3 minutes. Shake basket and if needed, cook another two minutes or until golden brown.