If you are looking for a simple and delicious meal idea, try Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup. It’s packed with flavor, low carb and sure to impress the entire family.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts mine were frozen
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes 10 oz
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning I used homemade
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
Combine all the ingredients in the crockpot.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Shred and chop the chicken.
Stir to combine the flavors.
Serve with tortillas or tortilla chips.
6 hrs 10 mins