- 1 (10-ounce) bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Savory Herb Riced Cauliflower
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 cup plain pork rinds, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook riced cauliflower per package instructions and let cool.
- Place in a clean dish towel or cheesecloth and ring out any excess water.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six hash brown squares (approx 1/3 packed cup of mix) on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Sat. Fat (grams)