Here is your new summer no-bake dessert! Cool, creamy, & refreshing this Berries & Cream Ice Cream Pie is perfection. 😉
Calories: 401 kcal
2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp glycerin
- 1.5 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- one no bake pie crust
- 2/3 of the batch of the ice cream above
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- fresh berries
Combine all the ice cream ingredients (except the berries) in a blender and process until smooth. Churn in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Meanwhile, prepare the pie crust. Chill while the ice cream is churning.
When the ice cream is ready gently stir in the berries. Spoon 2/3 of it unto the pie crust. Save the rest for another use (or just eat it). Freeze the pie for at least 5-6 hours.
Ten minutes before serving remove the pie from the freezer. Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Mix in the sweetener. Use the whipped cream to top the pie. Decorate with fresh berries. Slice and serve.
- Tip: If you don’t own an ice cream machine you can mix berries into store-bought ice cream and then continue with the rest of the recipe.
Notes on Sweeteners:
I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my recipes. This is twice as sweet as sugar. It is comparable to Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet and Truvia.
To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.