- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 10 oz frozen spinach , thawed and drained
- 1 tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella
- 4 large chicken breasts , about 3 pounds
Preheat oven to 400.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with a little salt. Bake the chicken breasts on a large rimmed baking sheet covered with foil for 30 minutes until the chicken is 160 degrees. Remove from the oven and drain the cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, artichokes, parmesan, spinach, and seasonings. Mix well. Set aside.
When the chicken is fully cooked let it cool until you can handle it. Cut each piece through the center into two thin pieces.
Put them back on the baking sheet. Divide the topping between them. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the topping is hot and golden.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 373Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18g28%
Saturated Fat 7g35%
Total Carbohydrates 6g2%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%