These low carb taco salads are an easy Keto ground beef recipe. A homemade Keto taco seasoning with your favorite taco salad toppings make this a perfect low carb meal prep and Keto lunch idea for work.
Ground Beef with Keto Taco Seasoning
- 1 lb Ground Beef (preferably grass-fed beef)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cumin
- 3/4 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
Keto Taco Salads
- 5 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 5 Cups Shredded lettuce
Optional Taco Salad Toppings
- Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Bell peppers
- Sour cream
- Sriracha or hot sauce
- In a skillet over medium-high heat add ground beef and use a spatula to break the ground beef in smaller pieces
- Add cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir around to fully combine.
- Cook until ground beef is browned, remove from heat and set aside
- In 5 separate meal prep containers portion out 1 cup of shredded lettuce, 1 oz shredded cheddar, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and 3 oz of the ground beef mixture once it has completely cooled. <– this is what the nutrition facts are based on.
- add whatever other taco toppings you prefer from the list of optional Low Carb Keto Taco Salad Toppings.