Between the buttery crust, the caramel coconut filling or the delightful chocolate, these Keto Samoa Bars will make you forget there ever was a sugary cookie with this same name! 😉
- 1/2 Joseph’s Lavash for the Crust (approx. 1/2 Lavash)
- 1 T Grass-Fed Butter, melted
- 1 stick Grass-Fed Butter
- 1/4 cup Golden Granulated Lakanto Sweetener
- 1 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 bar Lakanto Chocolate
- Grease a 9×9 pan with coconut oil cooking spray. Cut your Joseph’s Lavash to size, then lay it in the pan to make the crust. Brush with melted butter and set aside.
- Make the caramel: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan on your stovetop using medium-low heat. Stir in the Lakanto Golden Granulated Sweetener and vanilla extract. Continue stirring, turning the heat up to medium-high, until the caramel thickens and turns an amber color. Stir in the coconut flakes, then pour over the prepared crust.
- While the bars cool, melt the chocolate bar in a double boiler over medium heat. Drizzle over the cooling bars. Allow the bars to cool on the counter for 3-4 hours until firm, before placing in the refrigerator. Cut into 9 or 16 bars, depending on the size you desire.