This quick and easy to make Keto Reuben in a Bowl has all the flavors of a Reuben without all the carbs!
- One bag of coleslaw mix
- 1 pound corned beef cut into strips
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar free ketchup
- 4 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add corned beef and saute covered for 5 minutes.
- Now, add coleslaw, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir coleslaw and corned beef and top with cheese. You can cover skillet and allow the cheese to melt or put in the oven and broil until cheese is bubbly.
- Drizzle with dressing and top with scallions.