- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup half & half or heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 2oz cream cheese 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella 1 egg, beaten 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/3 cup almond flour
- Melt mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Mixing often.
- In a separate bowl mix beaten egg with almond flour and remaining dough ingredients.
- Combine cheese mixture with flour and mix. Mix. Keep mixing! Once a sticky dough consistency has been reached, refrigerate while preparing sauce and chicken.
- Saute the chicken in a skillet over medium heat until done. Remove, set aside.
- Add garlic plus the xantham gum with half & half to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer when sauce starts to thicken.
- Fold in spinach, cook just until wilted.
- Using hands, work dough out into a circle on a pizza pan. Bake on 350 for 10 minutes. Crust must be pre-baked to hold up to the sauce and toppings.
- Spread sauce/spinach mixture onto your cooked pizza crust. Top with chicken and shredded cheese
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- * if your oven and pizza crust wasn’t already hot from making the dough, bake for 10 minutes instead.
- Allow to cool a few minutes.
- Cut into 4 pieces.