There’s nothing like a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Just because you’re on the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta miss out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super easy and will definitely satisfy your craving.
- PREP TIME:0 HOURS 5 MINS
- TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 15 MINS
- 1/2 c. almond flour
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Butter, for frying and serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cream cheese, eggs, and lemon zest until smooth.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and cook until golden, 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate and continue with the rest of the batter.
- Serve topped with butter.