These Keto Magic Bars are pretty much the best low-carb dessert ever. 😉
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve Brown Sugar (you can also use any granulated erythritol)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Top Layer Fillings:
- 9 oz bag Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup pecan pieces
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- In a medium bowl mix together the crust ingredients until a ball of dough forms. Press the dough into a 8 inch cast iron skillet. Poke a few small holes in the crust with a fork. Bake for 20 minutes until slightly golden.
For the condensed milk:
- place all ingredients in a tall sided pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling continue to boil for 5 minutes stirring frequently. After 5 minutes it should have reached the consistency of condensed milk or a thick caramel sauce. Set aside to cool.
- Place the pecan pieces, coconut, and chocolate chips on top of the curst. Pour over the condensed milk (see note below recipe) and return to oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes before cutting into bars.
fat ( 23.6grams)
sat. fat (10.4 grams)
carbs (12.7 grams)
net carbs 5
protein (4.7 grams)
sugar (1.1 grams)