This keto kentucky butter cake will be the new obsession of your household, guaranteed! ” Keto Kentucky Butter Cake – You must try this recipe 🙂 🙂 😉
- 2.5 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Egg White Protein
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Salted Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Swerve (I used the granular version)
- 7 large eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Water
- First, start by combining the softened butter and Swerve sweetener together with a mixer until it is well combined.
- Next, add the wet ingredients to the butter mixture.
- Finally, add the remaining dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir.
- The batter will come out somewhat thick and spreadable. This is perfect!
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and then dust completely with coconut flour.
- Be sure to cover the bundt pan completely to avoid sticking.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for about 45 to 50 minutes until it’s golden brown.
- Do the toothpick test meaning place a toothpick in the cake and if it comes out clean, it’s done.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 16.5 g fat; 3.6 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein.