These Keto Dinner Rolls are going to change your life
They’re the BEST low-carb bread that can be used as a side, slider buns, or even a pull-apart pizza or spinach dip
These Keto Dinner Rolls are soft, pillowy, and absolutely delicious! Based recipe you just can’t go wrong.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (block – not spreadable – no additives)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (low moisture – part skim – no additives, preservatives, etc)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons aluminum free baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour (we use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a small pot over low heat melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together. It should resemble a thick gooey paste.
- Add the melted cheeses to a large bowl along with the baking powder, almond flour, and eggs. Mix until smooth and let stand 10-20 minutes. Roll into 24 balls and chill in the refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter over low heat in a 10″ cast iron skillet
- Place the dough balls into the skillet touching on each side. Bake for 20-25 minutes until fluffy, golden brown, and cooked through.
Yes, this recipe really does need 4 tablespoons of baking powder. This helps them rise, otherwise they'll be very flat. Be sure to chill the dough so the rolls will keep their shape and rise up not out.
sat. fat (grams)