This low-carb and sugar-free cheesecake with mixed berries will be a perfect guilt-free dessert for your keto diet. 😉
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 10 tbsp butter room temperature
- 6 eggs medium size at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp So Nourished Erythritol or to your taste
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
Preheat oven to 320°F
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients excluding the berries and mix well until it smoothens.
Spray a square 8-inch dish with coconut oil and pour the mixture into it.
Spread the berries on top but put it gently so as not to spill the mixture. Bake at 320°F for 30 minutes or wait until the center is thoroughly cooked.
Remove from the oven and let it cool before cutting into 12 squares. Place the cut pieces on a dish and serve them upside down.