KETO CREAMY ASPARAGUS AND SHRIMP ALFREDO
Shrimp and asparagus swimming in a delicious creamy Alfredo sauce almost seems too decadent to be a meal on it’s own, but when you’re eating keto we’re ditching the carbs and embracing all the healthy fats! In less than 10 minutes and a few simple ingredients, you got a gourmet tasting, keto-friendly meal with my Keto Creamy Asparagus and Shrimp Alfredo Recipe.
And by a “few” ingredients, I really mean ONLY 5 ingredients; Butter, Shrimp, Asparagus, Cream and Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound Raw Wild Caught Shrimp Peeled & deveined
- 2 tablespoons Organic Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee
- 2 cups fresh or frozen Asparagus
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Toss shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté shrimp in butter until opaque, 2-3 minutes.
- Add asparagus, sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream and cheese, reduce heat and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is thickened.
- Enjoy immediately.