This crunchy Keto Cobb Salad Recipe with creamy and flavorful Green Goddess Dressing Recipe is so filling, low carb and full of healthy fats! 😉
- 2 large cooked chicken breast cut in cubes
- 4 boiled eggs peeled and halved
- 6 pieces cooked bacon of choice crumbled
- 2 avocados cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 heads romain hearts
- 1 cup black olives sliced
FOR GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1/2 handful fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Put the chopped lettuce on the plates.
- Assemble the salads over the lettuce arranging the ingredients in rows.
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a food processor and pulse until fully combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salads, as desired.
- Leftover dressing can be stored in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsKeto Cobb Salad Recipe with Green Goddess DressingAmount Per Serving (4 side salads)Calories 369Calories from Fat 325% Daily Value*Total Fat 36.1g56%Saturated Fat 6.2g31%Cholesterol 186mg62%Sodium 545mg23%Potassium 92mg3%Total Carbohydrates 6.9g2%Dietary Fiber 3.2g13%Sugars 2.2gProtein 7.8g16%Calcium72%Iron2%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.