These bombs are the perfect snack to keep in your freezer so you always have one on the ready when your chocolate cravings hit. 😉
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 c. dark chocolate chips, such as Lily’s
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, coconut oil, and cocoa powder together then fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop to form mixture into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in freezer to firm, 20 minutes, then serve.