These baked turkey roll-ups are super easy to make and taste delicious. The best part is you can customize the filling to what your family enjoys. For example, I always make a few without sauce because my daughter does not like it.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Carbs: 5.5 carbs per serving (2 roll-ups)
- 2 pounds oven roasted deli turkey (thick cut)
- 13 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tomato/pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 10 cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine ricotta, mozzarella cheese, egg, italian seasoning, and garlic powder in bowl. (called filling from here on out)
- Spread filling mixture on a slice of turkey and fold in half.
- Spread more filling on the turkey slice.
- Add tomato sauce, as desired (I make some without for my daughter as she does not like sauce).
- Add 3 tomato slices.
- Roll up the turkey slice and place in baking dish.
- Repeat for all turkey slices.
- Top with sauce and mozzarella cheese as desired.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.