- 2 hearts of romaine chopped
- 1/2 pound salami chopped
- 1/2 pound provolone chopped
- 8 oz package mini fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 package mini pepperoni
- 1 cucumber sliced thin
- 1 red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 cup mild pepper rings
- 1 white onion sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
Whisk together ingredients for salad dressing. Cover and set aside.
In a large bowl. Add romaine lettuce. Top with meats, cheeses, and remaining veggies. Sprinkle with pepper and basil.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight (to let flavors meld).
When ready to serve, toss, and drizzle with dressing.
Serve cold garnished with fresh basil.