This Instant Pot butter beef recipe is full of flavor, tender to eat and perfect as a sandwich or over mashed potatoes. For those of you trying to eat keto or low-carb, this is also a perfect recipe for your diet plan.
- 3 lb beef roast such as a chuck or arm roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 pint jar pepper rings, drained with 1/4 cup of juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons zesty Italian seasoning mix
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup water
Turn the Instant Pot or pressure cooker to saute or brown. Place the one tablespoon of olive oil in the bottom of the pot when it is hot. Sear both sides of the roast in the pot.
Turn the pot off and pour the water, seasoning mixes, pepper rings, reserved juices on top of the beef roast. Place the stick of butter on top of the roast.
Lock the lid onto the Instant Pot. Seal the valve. Manually set the time for 60 minutes of pressure. For larger roasts, it could take 90 minutes.
- When the cooking is complete, you can either allow for natural release or use the quick release. Cut up the beef with a salad sheers or break apart with forks.
- Serve with pureed cauliflower or mashed potatoes.