- 1 head lceberg lettuce, cored and outer leaves removed
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 4 slices organic turkey
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 1 slice cheese, cut in half
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 1 piece of parchment paper, 14″ x 14″
- Lay large square of parchment down on your work surface.
- Layer 5-8 large pieces of lettuce in the middle of parchment paper. You want your lettuce base to measure out to be about 9″ by 10″. If your lettuce pieces are breaking, it’s okay to layer smaller ones together.
- Spread mustard in the middle of the lettuce wrap.
- Layer turkey, cheese, bacon, tomato and red onion on top of mustard.
- Using parchment paper as a guide, as tightly as you can roll the lettuce up, starting with the end closest to you.
- Once you the roll has begun, tuck the ends of the wraps towards the middle.
- Continue to roll the lettuce wrap, keeping it as tight as possible and using the parchment paper to guide you.
- When it is completely wrapped, roll the remainder of the parchment around the lettuce tightly.
- Using a serrated knife, slice though the lettuce wrap almost completely, leaving the bottom piece of the parchment intact. This helps keep it together.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 433Calories from fat 261|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 29.7g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g||56%|
|Sodium 1689 mg||70%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|