- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of Italian seasoning optional
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese use 1 cup if you REALLY love cheese like me!
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and pat it out like you would pizza dough into parchment paper (not wax!) Sprinkle with some salt.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- Broil on high for 1-2 minutes to get a crisper top and brown edges.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and dip in some Raos marinara sauce!