- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup whole grain mustard
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs)
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, cleaned and trimmed
- In a medium bowl whisk together honey, both mustards, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken breast in marinade and let it sit for about 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken and brussel sprouts on opposite ends of the sheet pan.
- Bake for 30 -40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear. The middle temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Serve with rice, quinoa, or as is.
The chicken can be marinated up to 2 days ahead of time. Continue with recipe when ready to cook. You can also cook this meal completely and keep stored in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 1 chicken breast and ¼ of brussel sprouts Calories: 435 Fat: 5 Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 34 Fiber: 6 Protein: 60