- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts), cut into bite-size pieces
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup pineapple , chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1/4 red onion , chopped
- 1 romaine heart , chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas (wheat or white)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
- Place tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of barbecue chicken, cheese, pineapple, onion, chopped romaine and cilantro.
- Roll, burrito style and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.
- Consider serving these with a BBQ side dish.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 729mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 2670IU | Vitamin C: 15.7mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1.9mg