- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup orange and black sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Either using a stand mixer or a handmixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Cream for about two minutes or until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until fully incorporated. The dough will be sticky.
- Pour your sprinkles into a bowl. Scoop the cookie dough out of the mixing bowl and place in the sprinkles .Roll the dough around in the sprinkles until it is fully covered. Reshaped the dough into a ball before placing on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- The cookies will spread quite a bit while baking, so I suggest limiting each cookie sheet to about eight cookies.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool completely on the pan. The cookies will stay fresh in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg