- 1 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1 1/4 c. Firmly packed domino brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. Land o’ lakes butter or margarine, softened
- 2 t. Vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 c. Gold medal all-purpose flour
- 2 t. Baking soda
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1 to 2 (12 ounce) bags semisweet chocolate chips – depending on how chocolaty you like your cookies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees f.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, and butter or margarine until liht and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until light and golden brown.