- 8 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. As oven preheats, put 3 tablespoons of butter or 1/4 cup coconut oil in a 9×13 metal pan. place inwoven just until melted.
3. Place the eggs, milk, coconut four, almond flour, vanilla, and a dash of salt in a blender. cover and blend until smooth.
4. Pour batter in the metal pan over the melted butter.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes until edges are golden and puffy. (note: Low carb versions won’t rise as much on the sides as the regular recipe.