These fluffy, tasty pancakes are super easy. Serve with plenty of butter and your favorite sugar-free syrup.” Fluffy Keto Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour ( i use organic coconut flour )
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Whisk in eggs, heavy cream, butter, and vanilla extract slowly until batter is just blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
- Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 33.2 g fat; 4.75 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 281 mg cholesterol; 842 mg sodium.