These keto pancakes are light, fluffy, and delicious! They are my idea of the perfect Saturday day morning keto breakfast. This recipe is super easy and will definitely satisfy a craving for a big stack of buttery, syrupy, pancakes. 🙂 🙂 😉
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder, optional
- 2 tbsp sweetener, or to taste
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum, optional
- 5 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup water or almond milk, or more as needed
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, sweetener, salt, baking powder, and xanthan gum.
- Add eggs, melted butter, and water, and whisk until smooth. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes. If you feel the batter is too thick, add more water one tablespoon at a time until the batter is thick but pourable. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, and spray with cooking spray. Pour in ¼ cup of batter. If you need to, you can spread the batter out a bit with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until you see bubbles around the edge of the pancake and the pancake is set enough to flip. Flip and cook 2 more minutes, or until the pancake is cooked through. Transfer to a plate and continue with the rest of the batter. If you like, you can keep the cooked pancakes in a low oven to keep warm while you cook the rest of the pancakes.
- Serve topped with butter, sugar-free syrup, blueberries, toasted unsweetened coconut, or keto chocolate chips!
106 cals, 9g fat, 4g protein, 3g total carbs, 2g fiber, 1g net carbs.
This recipe makes 10 regular size pancakes — about 5” diameter. I’ve set the serving size to 1 pancake, so you can more easily calculate your macros. On a normal morning, I’m satisfied with one or two pancakes and a couple pieces of bacon. Depending on your appetite, you may want more or less — up to you!
A note about macros: The nutrition information provided as a courtesy was calculated with My Fitness Pal with the recommended brands and ingredients. All brands are different, so please verify the macros with your specific ingredients to ensure accuracy.