- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 2- 10 oz. cans Rotel with green peppers
- 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 cups beef broth
- optional toppings: (shredded cheese, jalapeno, and avocado)
1. In a skillet on the stove, crumble and cook ground beef, diced onion, and garlic.
2. Transfer ground beef mixture to slow cooker. Add seasonings and remaining ingredients.
3. Close lid and cook on low for 4 hours, or 2 hours on high.
4. Serve with your choice of toppings.