These Easy Keto Pizza Bites are loaded with Italian sausage and mozzarella! Perfect for keto meal prep and under 1 net carb per bite!
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes.
- **If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls**
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- This made 30 for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.
YIELD: 30 bites SERVING SIZE: Nutrition per one bite
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 82 TOTAL FAT: 7g CARBOHYDRATES: 1.3g FIBER: 0.5gPROTEIN: 3.9g