Easy Keto Everything Bagels Recipe – delicious everything bagels that are low carb using just cheese, eggs, and everything bagel seasonings for a filling keto bagel everyone will love!
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, any kind of cheese that melts well.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories218Total Fat16gSaturated Fat9gTrans Fat0gUnsaturated Fat5gCholesterol104mgSodium536mgCarbohydrates5gFiber0gSugar1gProtein14g