These Cloud Bread Chips – No carb is all the magic of cloud bread in a chip version. This will completely satisfy your cravings for salty chips and give you a great crunch to munch on. The taste is really delicious and you won’t feel like you are missing anything. 😉
- 4 Eggs Whites (room temperature)
- 4 TBSP Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 TBSP Water
- 1 TSP Season All (or your choice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray two muffin pans with non-stick spray.
- Whisk your egg whites (make sure no yoke snuck in), water, & season all. Whisk until you have stiff peaks.
- Spoon enough egg white mixture to cover the bottom of the muffin tin. Flatten smoothly with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle a good pinch full of cheese on top of egg mixture.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes until the edges of your chip are a nice deep brown. You want your chip to be crispy when it cools.
- Remove from oven and use a small spatula to help remove the chip from the bottom of your muffin pan. Let cool.