Cheese Taco Shells (Keto)
These Cheese Taco Shells are fun and delicious. If you’re low carb they are great for you! bc you get all the best things about a Taco without all the carbs. Plus, who isn’t completely intrigued by a “tortilla” taco shell completely made of Cheese? That sounds like a cheese lovers dream. Cheese Lovers of the World, Rejoice! If you’re Keto, these are pretty much a godsend when Tuesday rolls around and everyone is celebrating Taco Tuesday. Just roll up with your Cheesy taco Shells and join the party and stay in Ketosis.
Go forth and eat Tacos!
- provolone cheese circles (the number of tacos you want, each circle makes 1)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place provolone cheese circles on a baking sheet lined with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Cook for 9-12 minutes until turning golden brown but not burnt.
- While cooking, get a baking sheet with raised edges on the top and place foil on top of the raised edges.
- When the cheese circles have finished cooking, take them out of the oven and immediately lay on the foil on the edge of the baking sheet so that the edges of the cheese can drape over creating a shell.
- Allow to sit for five minutes so that they set.
If you don’t want them to be oily, dap with a paper towel after they have set.