- 2 cups Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped Shallots
- 1/2 cup Bouillon Vegetable Broth
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- Pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until they are the size of grains of rice.
- In a skillet over medium heat cook shallots in the olive oil until tender.
- Add cauliflower and toss to coat; add vegetable stock and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add cream, chopped parsley and cheese.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
If using frozen cauliflower rice, be sure to thaw first and then drain all excess moisture.