Keto Strawberry Muffins
- 1 ½ c. Almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ c. Erythritol
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Almond extract
- 3 tbsp Butter unsalted and melted
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ c. Chopped strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the 2 beaten eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, melted butter and unsweetened almond milk. Beat on high for 2 minutes until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and erythritol. Mix the ingredients until they are well combined
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix to combine well.
- Use a spatula to fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Using a spoon, fill 10 cupcake liners until they are about ¾ of the way full in a muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until they are browned, and a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffins
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 Minutes
1.9 Net Carbs per muffin with ingredients I used
Since everyone uses different ingredients – I recommend using this tool to track and get accurate net carbs