This shrimp recipe couldn’t get any easier and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get perfectly tender baked shrimp covered in a bright, rich sauce that’s perfect for sopping up with fresh crusty bread. 😉
- 1 1/4 lbs extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/8 tsp Red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place shrimp in baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds. Alternately melt butter with garlic in a small microwave safe dish in microwave. Stir lemon into butter mixture.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp in baking dish, season with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, toss shrimp then spread into an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until shrimp are cooked through (pink and opaque) about 9 – 13 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm, spooning sauce over shrimp.
Nutrition FactsCalories 248Calories from Fat 117% Daily Value*Fat 13g20%Saturated Fat 7g44%Cholesterol 387mg129%Sodium 353mg15%Potassium 123mg4%Carbohydrates 1g0%Protein 29g58%Vitamin A 535IU11%Vitamin C 11.9mg14%Calcium 215mg22%Iron 3.1mg17%