- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 pieces bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onions thinly sliced
- 15 slices Salami (Or Turkey or Ham)
In a medium mixing combine the cream cheese, ranch, cheese, and bacon together.
Lay out your meat in a single layer. Spread about 2 teaspoons of the cream cheese filling onto each slice.
Sprinkle the green onions on top of the cream cheese.
Roll each wrap up. Cut the wraps into fourths.
NutritionCalories: 798kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 75g | Saturated Fat: 31g | Cholesterol: 174mg | Sodium: 1887mg | Potassium: 392mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1225IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 222mg | Iron: 1.3mg