- 2 leftovers or large, cooked chicken breast rotisserie
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped
- In a large bowl add the mixed greens, shredded or chopped chicken breasts, eggs, bacon, red onion, and avocado.
- To make the dressing combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
Amount per serving.
Calories 377 kcal|Total Carbs 8g|Net Carbs 3g|Protein 24g|Fat 28g|Fiber 5g|Sugar 1g