- 1 cake mix ( white or yellow cake mix )
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 8 oz. tub Cool Whip
- 2 cups Coconut, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9×13 baking dish. Mix cake according to package; add cocoa and sugar; blend well.
- Pour cake mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle 2 cups chocolate chips over top of cake.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Poke holes in cake with meat fork.
- Warm chocolate syrup and pour over hot cake. Cover and Cool cake over night.
- Mix whipped cream and coconut together for frosting. Spread over cake; chill cake. Serve & Enjoy!