- 2 cups smooth peanut butter * See notes
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice ** See notes
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Line a large tray or plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix well. If the batter is too thick, add some liquid (milk or water) until a thick batter remains.
- Using your hands, form the dough into small balls and place on the lined plate/tray. Refrigerate the peanut butter no bake balls for 30 minutes, or until firm.
* Any smooth nut or seed butter can be substituted. For a paleo option, use cashew butter or almond butter.
** I used a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup. Non-keto sweeteners include pure maple syrup, honey, and agave nectar.
3-ingredient No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb) should be kept refrigerated, and are also freezer friendly.